MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 27 September 2009

♥SchoolReopenIsComingSoon =(

Today Jusco is having a BIG SALE.So,we went there twice.At first,my mummy scare that there will be a lot of people attending,so my mother and I went on it early in the morning,around 10 something.We bought so many things.And we were also having our breakfast at there.After that we went home.
After went home,I saw Jiejie and her boyfriend were having their 'breakfast'(1something).While they were watching PPS,I go and ask her boyfriend some math's question.Then he teach me.Actually, I dunno what was he saying.Haahahah =x
Then i started online untill now.School is going to reopen on tomorrow.Hate it!Im so lazy for going to school.And the noisy class.In class I sure I cant study.And I will playing here and there.Non study at all ==I rather to stay at home,at least I can have a rest.Hahaha =)
Yesterday I heard a news from mummy.She said that 'laodou' maybe will be going back to Singapore on next saturday =(

0 comments: