MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday 19 September 2009

♥RainingDay

This morning awake around 9 something.Cause had to attend a extra tuition class.With PHAT!!!
(I know she want me call her yeeling one)hahahaha...
Today's tuition class really yamgong == Only three of us.Me,Yeeling and the other one i dunno what her name.
After tuition,YEELING came my house for awhile cause her sister forgot that need to take her back.Hahaha.


After PHAT went home,i start online.Suddenly i saw KIKO online.And i chat with her for awhile.
She said something very funny == She said the song,'i wanna' very hamsup.Cause the lyric there is.....
'i wanna i wanna touch u,u wanna touch me too!'
== where hamsup wor kiko.Aikz.u think too much de.
Suddenly,i disconnect.Then i stoped online.

And go out take photo with my dog =)
They named AhBe and Milo.
Actually still got one more,but it went home le.
♥So miss her.



0 comments: