MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday 22 September 2009

♥BroSteven.SisStella

This morning when im still in my sweet dream,i heard some one shouting ==

I know that voice belongs to my mum.She shout "Aiyar!Who din close the door porperly?The dog ran away!"
Then i quickly wake up and go to chase my dog(AhBe).My brother drived his car and go around about 3 rounds.Finaly,we found AhBe,that BAD DOG!When AhBe saw our car,it was so happy.=)
And im happy also. :D haha.


I change somethings on my restaurant city.My mushroom restaurant become an ice-cream restaurant =) And i also change my character a new look~hahaha.
♥Like it so much.




This afternoon,my brother,sister and her boy friend when to K.L de.A 3days trip.Maybe later on that 2days they will be going to Genting.Im facing PMR,so i decided to stay at home.Miss them so much =(
Without their voice,i become so lonely.Miss u all la,bicth. =x
Heard that mum said there was a landslide at Genting there.Mun also told them should not go to Genting later on.But........ dunno they got go or not also.



After Jiejie and Korkor departure,i stoped online.I took a bath and went to the next room and watch PPS with daddy.
I saw so many DOGS!!!They were so CUTE and well-behaved.If my dogs seem like them,thats great. =) But i know that is impossible ==

While going out to have our dinner,I saw the sky is so beautiful!!!
♥So I capture it.

0 comments: