MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 20 September 2009

♥DarkOut

Yesterday midnight,around 12 something my brother decided bring us (my sister and I) to eat 'XIMILU'.
When we were preparing for going out,suddenly,i cant see anything except DARK. ==
My house DARK OUT.
So,we quickly went.First,we went to '唐水街' for mybe loved 'XIMILU'.
Hehehe.But my brother said he still hungry.
So,we when to the second place to eat chicken rice.After that,he said he still hungry and bring us to 'Salam conner'. ==
Yesterday midnight,i went to three places for EATING.OMG!


♥'XIMILU'


After that,we went home.My house still dark out+ing.Then my brother take out some candle.And we light it up.After a few minute,the dark out stoped.Then we quickly get ready and sleep.

I slept around 3 something.

♥Candle

This afternoon,i saw a DEATH BODY.

Yes,it was a cat's death body.In my mother's car engine.My brother and I help my mother pack it up and threw it away.YUCKS.

Rainbow

I took this picture when im on the way going for dinner.

But its looked quite blur.

0 comments: