MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday 25 September 2009

♥TheReturning.

Early in the morning,when i was still sleeping,my phone RING.Is kiko,she was calling me.
Ya,i promise her that i will be going to library with her.
But,im really very sleepy.I cant wake up.When she phone me the second time,i finally wake up.
hahahah.Sorry,kiko =x
In the second call,Kiko told me that she cant contact with TEH and YU.So,she decide to come my house for study. =

Around 2 something finally kiko arrived my house == i wait her for more than an hour.
We study for more than two hours.After that,we start playing :D
Online,msn,restaurant city...........
hahahahaha....
Around 5 something,both of us were hungry.So,we went out by walking to look for our dinner.
The place that we take our dinner,is really....full of FLY(LALAT).Flying here and there.
It's really disgusting == HATE IT!!!

♥I took a picture while we were walking back.

My stupid sister and brother are coming back soon.Miss them so much.Finally they come back.Hahaha.Im so happy.The day that they leave is utterly bored.

♥HEhehehee.

0 comments: