MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday 4 January 2013

Speak out.

Today,I drove to school again. Actually planing to go back to amc after school BUT stupid meeting spoiled my perfect planing,ishhhh! Prefectorial board today had organized an interview open for form 3 student. TMD funny,some of them looked to cute as they are still form 3,is like,they are going to cry soon if we keep asking.hahaha,some of them looked to scare,are we that scary?haha. Anyway,wish them good luck la. Today in class,I told Wengyen and cheewei all my feeling towards Evelyn. Feeling so muchhhhh better after that. And finally they did agree to let me sit with cheewei,really thank god,haha. Then,just now I fetched Evelyn home,okayyyyyy,I don't want to do so actually. Since mom they are waiting for me to have our dinner. She's like,I must and I surely will fetch her back as she told mr.leong I will fetch when she didn't even ask me!? Denggggg,never thinks that what if I'm not free? And so I end up having my dinner at 9,arghhhh,so fattening. I know you slim larrrrr,you can have your dinner very late or even supper every night but I'm not you,I can't. Ishhhhh! Don't ask me to fetch you anymore ar,cause its truth that I don't really know how to decline you.haihhhhhh.

0 comments: