MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday 3 January 2013

Randomlyyyyyyyy!

Have been soooooo long I didn't update my blog,haha. Actually I was influenced by my sis and so I'm now back to here.haha.Nothing much to say,blogging is like writing my diary and soooo,I got so many many complaints. Firstly,okay,hey you,deskmate to be honest,I don't like you. I don't really hate you but I did dislike you :) okay,you always say that how and what the others say about you,they said you flirty,right? IM TOTALLY FUCKING AGREE WITH THEM PLEASE! Youuuuuu,flirty little bitch! Don't cry in front of me when the others say so. I feel so stupid that I helped you to scold the others as they talk bad about you,I consider you as my real friend,the innocent one and now what!? What you did and all of your actions just annoyed me. Making me to feel that you are a attention seeker. Please la,stop it. Some more ask me why don't I talk to you? So sorry lor,I really don't know what topic I should bring in,isit boyssssss again? You just talk to your another deskmate is good enough please, I think she enjoys it 😒😒 ishhhh! Stop making me hate you,our class doesn't need a drama queen,thanks.

0 comments: