MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday 14 October 2013

I'm such a bitch

I had a boyfriend,yesh,a very good one. But it's weird that I always feeling annoyed but him,I dunno why and how do this feeling comes about,but I just...... Whatever,I also dunno. You know,sometime I could just like to run away from the crowded,alone is good,alone is fun and I enjoy that a lot.


I watched a movie last Sunday,name, about time, quite a boring one but meaningful. If I were given I chance to travel back time,I think I will choose to go back to my lower six life,the starting of it,and never ever try to flirt with my boyfriend. So I wouldn't start a relationship with him and he will not hurt by me. Yeah,I'm such a bitch,behaving like a bitch and I hate this part of myself 😔😔😔 

0 comments: