MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday 10 October 2009

♥TwoMoreDaysToGo

Yesterday,we were having geography test.Many people were saying it is very easy.
But for me,it's quite hard.Reason,is that simple.Cause I never study at all.
When I reached school,then only I started to study for only 20minuts.
YeeWei gets 56 over 60.She's really insane.So pro la.
But I know she really study alots BEFORE the starting of PMR.Cause during PMR,she always sleep == She say if dun sleep will lack of energy to sit for the exam.Yay,that's what she told me.

Yesterday,I follow Joey's car.Cause she say she can fetch me back.
The geography paper ended at 9.30.And her mummy came and fetch us aroung 10.
After that,her mummy went to hospital.Actually I really dont no what her mummy purpose for going to hospital.We stay at the hospital for 2 hours,I think.We also ate something there.
I really have never imagine that,in a hospital there were such a nice canteen.No,it's looks like a restaurant more than canteen.Hahaha.(speechless)
Later,they went to shopping.And I had to follow.
At first,I though that I can went home early and sleep.But...
I reached home around 1something.
But,I still very thank you.Thank you Joey.

Yesterday morning,my daddy went back from Singapore.Hehehe.Good,I no need to feed my dogs.We go fetch him early in the morning,after that he fetch me to school.

0 comments: