MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday 5 October 2009

♥NotGoingToSchool

I din not went to school today =) Stay at home and slept until 10 something.Hahaha.Tomorrow Im will not going to school too. 2.30......I went to tuition with YeeWei,YeeLing(PHAT), and Steff.The teacher was very rush.She gave us about 5 karangan that may becoming out on PMR.It's just left 2days for PMR. Im so scare =( I dun wan~~But i have no choice.And i will try my best!!! The tuition ended at 5.30. Having my dinner at McDonald's.Just went home and now sitting in front of the computer again. I know,Im going to sit for the exam 2days more.But I still cant stop myself for sitting here.How?
I DONT KNOW ==
My dad is going back to Singapore on this Thusday,night.I think.
I will miss him.Cause he's my DAD =)
♥GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN PMR!!!!!!!
And to me also.

0 comments: