MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 11 October 2009

♥SecondLastDay

Tomorrow is the second last day for PMR!Hahaha.I have alots of plan after PMR.
Hehehe :D Tomorrow are going to test for MATH!The last hope for having an As in PMR.Other than this,there are also testing for history on tomorrow.
History...speechless on it.Totaly give up on S-E-J-A-R-A-H.

My mummy fall in sick this recently.But she din't visit the doctor ==
She only take some medicine.And sleep sleep and sleep for this few days.
And today,I did all the houseworks.Oh,so tried.My daddy is seem like going to sick also.My whole family were sick.Me seem too.
Tomorrow I'm going exam and my sister still invited me to go sing-k with her.
Ala....I'm going to exam le.Still go to sing-k,mummy sure will kill me.
But,while I was staying at home,I din't study also.Cause dunno what I need to study on ==

0 comments: