MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday 31 December 2009

♥HappyNewYear!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yesh!Today is the end of this year,2009.And now,I'm staying at home and boring like hell.Really nothing to do at all.So,I'm writing blog now :D My sister went to pub.Her first time.HAHA.!I think she's at BarRoom now.And Steff is going there too.When I sign in to my MSN,there was non of them online+ing.All of them were hanging out for count down.And I'm the only one who still only sitting in front of this stupid computer and playing stupid games ==

Just back from work.Today is my last day working there.And I'm already took my salary yesterday :) I told my mummy I wanna treat them eat.Then she said 'No need la,later you no more money liao.' Chey,then call me treat her drink water then okay de ==What la her.Today I saw a lots of friends.Joey Siah!HEHEHE.Finally she came and find me.Cause last time she promise me and she 'fong me fei gai'.But today Steff do the same things to me == She promised me that she's going to find me around 9something de.But she did't came.HERNG!

3 more days to go then all of us need to get back to school.Haihhhh.....I dun wan la.School day is too boring for me.Cause I cant online non-stop when I were in school day.If not my daddy will KILL ME!Now I go Facebook sin :D HEHEHE...
Leave the Green,Please.

0 comments: