MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday 7 December 2009

♥Balloon

I'm working in Jusco,yesterday.And there was a balloon show!HAHAHAHA.
It's so cute :D Got SpongeBob one! HEHEHE.I got take photo with it.
Actually I din't catch the balloon show.Cause I had to take care of the stall.But,I could heard a lots of music.My sister and I took photo when the worker were all gone.HAHA.And all the shop and stall were closed.Yesterday really damn boring.Yay,I'm working.But really boring also.And my partner leave me at the stall there.Then she went out.Later then,Teh came.She called my name loudly when she's walking to me.HAHA.And every ones were looking at him.Fish la~We
chit-chat for awhile then she carries on to 'gai gai'.

♥Balloon
HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS

♥Angle


♥I love this so much.



SpongeBob

I dun no why there were two guys here. ==
Just ignore them.
Leave the Green,Please.

0 comments: