MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday 6 November 2009

♥AMCIdol

Yesterday,my school organised a singing competition,AMC Idol.Alice,Eurica and HuiYi were taking part in it.And the result is,Alice in and Eurica had been kicked.I don't think that Alice is better than Eurica,cause her voice is weaker than Eurica's.But,the result is fixed now,and there was nothing that i can do.Now,I only can tell Eurica that you had already try your best and you did it well.So,please be pround on it.!

♥Today,I din't attend to school.And I went to stadium with Kiko,YeeLing and Steff.We went there to play badminton.Early in the morning,Steff came to my house aroung 7something.And Kiko came and fetch us at 9.30a.m.We ended the game around 12p.m.And we took our lunch at stadium food court.After that,we went to YeeLing's house.
We played with Phat's two stupid dogs,KIKI and MIMI.Both of them were so CUTE =)

♥We.


It was raining while we were going back to YeeLing's house.

Nice post to ♥Steff.



♥YeeLing's


KIKI♥

MIMI♥




0 comments: