MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday 23 November 2009

♥2012

Today,I watched 2012 with Phat,Kiko,Huki,Steff and ZhiQi.It was a very nice and must-watch movie.2012, a year which are coming soon and very near.I'm afraid of it.
I wish that it was not truth and 2012 will never never advent.If it was truth,I think i rather kill myself first.Hahaha.It's really makes me fear on it.
After wacthing the movie,Miao came and find us.She had dye her hair.She looks whiter than before.And nice,pertty much =) We walked untill 8 o'clock and both us went home.
When I reach home,my house is full of dark. == Yaya,is blackout again.And the most serious problem is,I can't online.Cause by the thunder.Hate it.
Then,my sister went to her boyfriend's house.Cause she can't finish her assignment without a computer which can online.And I followed.Reason,is that simple.I wanna online too :D
Clever me =x hahahaha.....

Leave the Green,Please.

0 comments: